Richmond star Alex Rance retires
Richmond Tiger's premiership player, Alex Rance, has called time on his illustrious career.
Rance announced his retirement to his teammates on Thursday morning to focus on his family and religion.
"Right now, I feel I have served my purpose in terms of my on-field performance and cultural impact, ...I'm so grateful to the football club for their support and care in allowing me to do that in my own unique way." Rance said.
"Richmond will always hold a huge place in my heart."
- 200 Games (2008-2019)
- AFL Premiership Player (2017)
- 5x All-Australian (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- All-Australian Captain (2017)
- Jack Dyer Medal (2015)
- 2x Jack Titus Medal (2016, 2017)
- Richmond Vice-Captain (2017-2019)